Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oh happy day!!!

For those of you that don't already know, my kickstarter project ended on Sunday.  I was seriously stalking my page, watching as the donations kept climbing, and sure enough....I met my goal!!!  My project was 102% funded!!!!  It has taken a few days to sink in, but I am so incredibly excited.  I am touched, honored, humbled, thankful, etc for all of you that shared my page, encouraged me, lifted my spirits, and made extremely generous donations, both big and small.  Literally every single dollar counted! There was no donation too big or too small.  It was a joint effort behind all of my backers that made this possible.  In the coming months, I will be working on licensing, setting up the rental kitchen, and purchasing a delivery vehicle.  I'll also be sending out rewards for all of my backers.  And, be sure to mark your calendars for June 2, opening day of the Snellville Farmers Market!  I'll have a booth set up that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!!!

I also wanted to share this little guy with you...


Isn't he just adorable?  I had a friend send a picture of her son's favorite stuffed animal and wanted me to make a cake that looked like him.  I think he turned out great!  The dog bowl is the smash cake!!!

I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment