Monday, March 26, 2012

I am still anxiously awaiting news about the Georgia Cottage Food Law.  The last I heard was that there should be some sort of decision made in April.  I can tell you this, waiting for things is not my area of expertise!  On a similar note, my kickstarter project seems to be in a lull.  I am so very thankful to those that have donated to my project and are continuing to share my page.  However, with only 19 days left, and being so far from my goal, I will have to come up with a backup plan just in case.  I know so many that are waiting until the end to see what happens and then make a contribution.  Please don't wait too late!!!

I had a great weekend.  Saturday morning my Nicholas scored his first goal in soccer!!!!  I am VERY proud of him and all of his hard work.  Then, hubby and I delivered a wedding cake.  Now, I have to admit that I am not nearly as versed in buttercream cakes.  I prefer using fondant to cover a cake and feel that it's just a better medium for me.  But, once the flowers were added to the cake, it looked beautiful, and perfect for the chic rustic elegance at Tucker Plantation.




We had a great dinner with my parents Saturday evening!  And spent some time outside enjoying the beautiful weather with the neighbors yesterday.

This week is filled with cleaning, packing and making cakes for my niece and nephew.  Then, 7 hour drive WITH the cakes for their parties this weekend.  Sounds fun right?  Now to get my head wrapped around a concept for the cakes!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, long drive - how did it go with the cakes!
    What beautiful sweets and blog you have here! Thanks for visiting me over on Sweetopia, I'm glad to have 'found' you through my blog birthday post! xo

    ReplyDelete