Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome the newest member of my family!!!


I am sooo excited to share with you the newest member of my family!  After the shocking (literally) retirement of old yellar, I convinced the hubby that I needed a second, bigger mixer.  It actually didn't take much convincing at all.  Well, she arrived yesterday, and boy is she FANCY!  Just look at her brushed nickle die cast exterior.  And that mixing bowl... 7 qts!  This is a workhorse of a machine and I can't wait to break her in.



I have to admit that I feel  like I'm cheating on my KitchenAid though.  I looked into another KA, a larger one...but the fact is, that they just didn't compare to the 1000 watts of power, the warranty, the size, and the reviews of this one.  Oh, and I got a FANTASTIC deal on it that I just couldn't pass up.  And, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but this is the same mixer that they use on Cupcake Wars!







Here is an updated kickstarter report in case you haven't checked lately...

I currently have 17 backers (YAY!!!!) and am almost to 8% funded.  With only 30 days left, I still have a LONG way to go.  I know so many people are probably getting tired of seeing my posts on facebook, but I know several people that will put it off until the end and forget about it unless reminded.  You know who you are.  ;) 

Please take a moment to watch the video, read my story, check out the sweet rewards I am offering, and make a donation.  And, if you could pass the site along to friends and family, that would make it even better! 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1920130639/hobby-baker-wants-to-go-pro

I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment