Monday, February 27, 2012

Packages!!!

Remember all those things I told you that I ordered for the upcoming farmers market???  Guess what arrived at my doorstep Friday afternoon?  I was working on a cake for a girlfriend of mine and heard this loud noise outside.  I peeked out the window to see that the UPS driver had backed down my driveway to get closer to the door so he could drop off these packages!  It's like Christmas in February!!!  And what is even more exciting is that I should have another delivery TODAY!!!!!  I'm super excited....can you tell? 


So, for those of you that have been keeping track of my kickstarter project, I only have 48 days left.  To most of you, 48 days is a super long time.  And yes, I would normally agree with you.  BUT, realizing that I started this project with 60 days, and only have 48 left is making me go crazy.  So many people have said that they are planning to donate at the end, but please don't wait too late.  Anything can happen.  Every dollar counts, so if you only have a dollar available, that single dollar is like gold to me!  I am so grateful to those of you that are sharing this on your facebook pages, telling friends and family, and even sharing at your places of business and worship!!!!  In order to donate, you must first register with kickstarter and then with amazon. Remember that you will not be charged until the end of the project....so why wait?  AND, you will ONLY be charged if I reach my goal.  There are fabulous rewards and every level to sweeten the deal, so be sure to check them out.

HOBBY BAKER WANTS TO GO PRO!

Here's a pic of the cake I made last week...


This week is one of those weeks that will either make or break me.  I have so much on my plate that I will find out exactly how good my organizing skills are.  I'm feeling pretty confident thus far.... reminds me of the story of The Little Engine That Could.  I will spend the week with "I think I can, I think I can..." in the back of my head.   I'll have a full writeup next week about what is keeping me so busy!  I hope you have a pretty sweet week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment